Greenwald & Hoffman, LLP counsels clients from the inception of their business, providing assistance in general business planning, entity formation, meetings of shareholders, and other corporate requirements. We serve domestic and foreign corporations of all sizes. Our capabilities include:
- Formation of corporations, LLCs (limited liability companies), LLPs (limited liability partnerships), and general partnerships
- Preparation of articles of incorporation, by-laws, corporate resolutions, and compliance documents
- Licensing and regulatory compliance
- Shareholder, partnership and stock option plan agreements
- Venture capital, start-up, and financing transactions
- Purchase and sale agreements (stock or assets)
- Buy-sell agreements
- Franchising and supplier/distributor/dealer agreements
- Protection of trade secrets, customer lists, and other confidential information
- Legal audits of document retention policy, and other corporate policies
- Corporate governance
- Maintenance of corporate minutes and records
Greenwald & Hoffman, LLP also offers day-to-day legal advice and general business legal counseling.
Our attorneys can also counsel businesses with respect to how to avoid litigation and minimize exposure.